I'm sooooo excited. Here goes:
Elizabeth-WOW!!! She is sooooo gorgeous. If she is not the prettiest large-scale doll in the world, she certainly comes pretty darn close. I love the color of her hair, it's a really natural blonde, not a phony platinum, and her eyes are such a subdued gray-blue. Plus, she has my fave AG facemold---Josefina's! Her dress is definately my favorite "Meet" dress. I love bright pink, and it changes color in the light.
Felicity-Is beautiful and I'm very pleased with her, but I honestly think Lizzie is a little prettier. [img]redface.gif[/img] Don't tell her I said so! [img]wink.gif[/img] I love Lissie's bright green eyes, but I expected her hair to be redder. I suppose the PM Lissie's really are prettier. I really like her dress though. Lavender is one of my favorite colors!
Mini Elizabeth doll-I'm really pleased with her. I bought her mainly for her dress which I wanna try on Dawn, but she's a really pretty doll on her own merits.
Elizabeth's Tea Lesson Gown-LOVE IT! It looks great on Lizzie. It could've been her Meet dress, 'cause light blue is such a fabulous color on her.
Felicity's Holiday Gown-IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I don't think it looks that bad on Lissie. I think she looks good in dark colors as well as pastels.
Samantha's Cranberry Party Dress-LOVELY! Definately one of Sam's prettiest and most historically accurate dresses, and looks very flattering on her, IMO.
Nellie's Holiday Outfit-I like it. It's not my favorite AG outfit, I never was a big plaid/argyle fan, but it's nice.
Samantha's Holiday Coat-GORGEOUS! Very detailed and nice.
Samantha's Fur Hat & Muff-I bought them to mix and match with Sam's Holiday Coat. They seem to be a really nice quality faux fur, but I don't think they match the Holiday Coat perfectly, which is kind of a disappointment 'cause I kind of dislike Sam's cape that they are supposed to match.
Elizabeth's Night Shift For Dolls-LOVE IT! So pretty! Definately one of my favorite AG historical doll nightwear.
Felicity's Night Shift For Dolls-Uh, it's nice, but I don't like it near as much as I like Elizabeth's. I'm gonna do a lot of mixing and matching between Lissie and Lizzie.
Elizabeth's Accessories-Lovely and so elegant. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with the interchangable earrings, and I love how the fan opens and closes.
Felicity's Accessories-Nice! I just love the little message on the garters.